Caldera auxiliar de vapor y generación de agua caliente
Supplying supplemental sources of steam and hot water plays an important role in power plant operations. Compact, reliable and ready to use, Alfa Laval auxiliary boilers efficiently provide an ample supply of supplemental steam and hot water for use in critical processes such as at power plant start-up.
- Easy installation: Designed for plug-and-play operation, Alfa Laval Aalborg 3-Pass boilers are supplied with a ready-mounted burner, control panel, fittings and cables.
- Compact design: Small footprint makes the boiler easy to incorporate into any design.
- Easy inspection and maintenance: Connections and valves are located on top of the boiler, making them easily accessible for installation, inspection and maintenance. A number of manholes facilitate internal inspection.
- Easy to clean: The spiral tubes are easy to clean, thanks to the low number and high efficiency.
- Uniform, high steam quality: Efficient steam dryer provides dry, saturated steam. An optional superheater is also available.
- Improved combustion: The furnace has a comparatively low heat-release ratio and provides ample space for the flame. This improves combustion and limits flue gas emissions.